Wedding Caterer Menu: Sheraton LaGuardia Eastern Wedding Menu 4
Menu 4 is the top menu offered in the Sheraton LaGuardia Eastern Wedding Menu series. So far, I’ve discussed Menu 1, Menu 2, and Menu 3, and you can take a look at those posts if you’re interested in comparing all four menus. You’ll notice that the Sheraton LaGuardia Eastern Wedding Menu 4 contains significantly more seafood selections.
Sheraton LaGuardia Eastern Wedding Menu 4
- Roasted Whole Suckling Platter
- Lobster with Ginger and Scallion in Superior Soup (Half Lobster per Person)
- Sliced Giant Clam & Sashimi on Ice
- Sautéed Butterfly Clam and Crab Claw with XO Sauce
- Blossom Garden Green with Conpoy
- Braised Shark’s Fin with Crab Meat and Seafood
- Braised Whole Abalone with Oyster Sauce (Ten Pieces)
- Deep Fried Chicken Marinated with Garlic
- Sheraton Steak
- Steam Seasonal Fish
- Dungeness Crab over Sticky Rice
- Braised E-fu Noodles with Crab Meat & Chives
- Fresh Fruit Platter & Petit Fours
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee & Herbal Tea
The Main Point
Unfortunately, the Sheraton LaGuardia Eastern Wedding Menu 4 does not have a set price due to the constant changing prices of the seafood. The menu price will reflect the market price of the seafood items although I can’t imagine the price fluctuating THAT much. It is annoying, however, having to contact them to get a quote. In any case, I think Menu 1, Menu 2, and Menu 3 are already great and contain plenty of seafood options. Unless you absolutely must have the top seafood dishes for your wedding banquet, I’d recommend one of the other three menus.
You can open the American Express Starwood credit card and the American Express Starwood Business credit card, two of the best rewards credit cards. On each card, you will receive 30,000 Starwood points after spending $5,000 within 6 months (25,000 points signup bonus on top of the 5,000 points for spending). If you don’t have large wedding expenses to charge, you can still easily meet this spending requirement via Amazon Payments. 30,000 Starwood points can get you three free nights at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, and 40,000 Starwood points can get you five free nights since you get the fifth night free when you redeem points at any category 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 Starwood hotel!
« Free $50 Car Service Via Uber
Credit Card Retention Offer Updates »